Welcome!
To my little Tamagotchi-Blog
where I report on my vintage
Tamagotchis :)


Currently running:
Tamagotchi Ocean
Tamagotchi Forest
Arukotch
Tamagotchi Mothra
(Date: 16.4.14)


Categories:






More Tamagotchi:
Gotchiworld
Tamagotchi Topsites


Follow with Google!




Freitag, 4. April 2014
Update

Sorry for not blogging for such a long time!
I am currently running my Tamagotchi Aurkotch which is probably my favorite Tamagotchi. I think I will still report on it even there isn't much varity. Also, I have bought a Teku Teku Angel (yes, I like Pedometers) and a Tamagotchi Mothra yesterday. Maybe the packages will arrive the next weeks.
And I think I will restart my Ocean log :)

Feel free to leave comments.

See you!

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Abonnieren Kommentare zum Post [Atom]

<< Startseite