Welcome!
To my little Tamagotchi-Blog
where I report on my vintage
Tamagotchis :)


Currently running:
Tamagotchi Ocean
Tamagotchi Forest
Arukotch
Tamagotchi Mothra
(Date: 16.4.14)


Categories:






More Tamagotchi:
Gotchiworld
Tamagotchi Topsites


Follow with Google!




Dienstag, 15. April 2014
Mothra - Day 1 & 2

Hi! :)

It's me again. I wanted to start a new post because my Mothra came yesterday!
I really like it even though it's very loud and I don't really like the music while you are playing the game. And I figured out that you can change the style of the clock. I don't know if the Mothra was the first one but it can either show a.m. and p.m. or 24h.

This was the hatch which is really special I think:


After a while, it developed into a naughty Mothra Lava because it started to eat the Tokyo Tower.



That's it for today. Thanks for reading!

Labels:

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Abonnieren Kommentare zum Post [Atom]

<< Startseite